MENU

Creating Stunning Beauties with the Photorealistic Model ‘AniMerge’! 【Stable Diffusion】

A close-up of a young girl's face with a realistic texture. Her clear eyes and soft expression are striking. The background features the repeated text "AniMerge" and the name of the creator "Samael1976". The color palette is warm, with detailed depictions that draw the eye.
This site uses affiliate links.
目次

Creating Beautiful Illustrations with the Realistic AI Model ‘AniMerge’

Hello everyone! I’m kojirom, passionate about AI-generated illustrations.
Today, I want to introduce you to ‘AniMerge’, a remarkable AI model specialized in creating realistic-style illustrations. Please note that there is another model with the same name, so be careful not to confuse them.

Respecting Individuality! Why I Don’t Use Adetailer

The CIVITAI model page recommends using the ‘Adetailer’ extension for correcting faces and hands. I followed this advice for my current project. However, I usually don’t use Adetailer.

There are several reasons for this:

  • It tends to homogenize the characters’ faces.
  • I resist the notion that ‘big eyes’ automatically mean ‘beauty’.
  • I prefer to highlight the individuality of each model.
  • When I compared faces corrected by Adetailer with the originals, indeed, 80% looked better after the modification, but the remaining 20% were more unique and attractive in their original form. (You can also save both of the generated images in two patterns.)

Also, not using Adetailer saves time.

If you decide to use Adetailer, I recommend trying not only the default ‘face_yolov8n.pt’ but also ‘face_yolov8s.pt’. It’s a matter of preference.

Tutorial Videos by AI Illustration Experts

While on the topic, let me introduce a tutorial video featured on the Adetailer github page.

This video by AI is in wonderland is the pinnacle of content explaining how to use Adetailer. It’s packed with useful information for AI illustration creation, and I instantly became a channel member.

Beautiful Illustrations Generated with AniMerge

Now, please enjoy the realistic-style beautiful illustrations!

In this article, we introduce the anime model ‘AniToon’ by the same creator.

All illustrations are available for commercial use

  • Please be aware that some illustrations may have unfinished details, such as hands or fingers.
  • Feel free to crop or edit these images as needed.
  • We encourage you to fully express your creativity and use these illustrations with a free and imaginative approach.
  • The illustrations provided on this site are available for commercial use.

Notice:

The following points apply to the images featured on this blog:

  • Certain icons are created by the administrator and are not generated by the Stable Diffusion model.
  • Adult content is censored with mosaic processing or covered with icons for legal compliance.
目次